Telephone: 020 7604 3053
St. Anne’s Brondesbury
125 Salusbury Road
We look forward to welcoming you to St Anne’s.
- Please enter through the door in the carpark.
- While St Anne’s uses compostable cups for events, we would appreciate it if you bought a travel mug with you. This also means you have a lid, which can be helpful.
Getting to St Anne’s Brondesbury
While there is a small car park attached to the church, it is fully booked on weekdays. There are two spaces available in the vicarage car park – but if you need this please ask. There is some metered parking in adjacent streets.
St Anne’s is well served by public transport:
• The 206 bus stops outside the church. (The 206 runs from Kilburn Park Station to Wembley)
• It is an easy 7 minute walked from Queens Park Station (Bakerloo and Euston Overground)
• Queens Park Station is also a stopping point for Bus 6, 187, 36 and 316
• We are a 3 minute walk from Brondesbury Park Station (Stratford/Richmond/Clapham Junction Overground line).
• We are a 20 minute walk from Kilburn Station (Jubilee line) or you can catch a bus along Kilburn High Road and then change to the 206. (Note there are 3 stations with the word ‘Kilburn’!)
• Kilburn Station (accessible) is a 2 minute walk from Brondesbury Station where you can go one stop to Brondesbury Park.
• Kilburn Park station on the Bakerloo Line has an escalator and the 206 bus stop starts at this station.
If coming to the church from Queen’s Park Station turn left out of the station door. You are on Salusbury Road. In the winter months you can see the Dome of the church from there. Walk up the street, crossing at the lights past the police station and shops. Walk up as far as Planet Organic, past St Anne’s Court and car park, and the church is on the right hand side.
If coming from Brondesbury Park Station, turn right out of the station – again you are on Salusbury Road. Walk down the road past some shops and Islamia School – the church is on the other side of the road.