Our Church of England parish extends from Kilburn High Road in the East across Queens Park to Kensal Rise in the West, and from Brondesbury Park in the north down to South Kilburn.
We are an inclusive church who seek to be confident, compassionate and creative as we share the love of Christ in this community. We are a welcoming, diverse and friendly community. Our worship is within the ‘liberal catholic’ tradition; that means the gospel of Christ and the Eucharist are central to our worship, and we value the traditions and doctrines of the church. At the same time we are open to progressive interpretations of scripture and use a diversity of music and symbols in our worship. We also have a very lively welcoming Sunday School.
Our faith is expressed:
- spiritually, through worship and support
- socially through community events and activities;
- outwardly through engagement with London Inter Faith Centre and in our Ecumenical Partnership with the United Reformed Church;
- physically through the availability of rooms and other spaces for hire and
- practically with links, activities and information
We look forward to meeting you soon.
St Anne’s takes seriously the well being of every person in our church community and values each equally. Please follow the link at the bottom of page which will take you to our full policy and details of Safeguarding Officer and Children’s Champions.
We subscribe to the Church of England policy on Promoting Safer Church, which you can find here;https://www.churchofengland.org/sites/default/files/2017-12/PromotingSaferChurchWeb.pdf You can also contact the Diocesan Safeguarding team athttps://www.london.anglican.org/directory/safeguarding-team/ and childline on 08001111 24 hours a day.