Our Church of England parish extends from Kilburn High Road in the East across Queens Park to Kensal Rise in the West, and from Brondesbury Park in the north down to South Kilburn.
We are an inclusive church who seek to be confident, compassionate and creative as we share the love of Christ in this community. We are a welcoming, diverse and friendly community. Our worship is within the ‘liberal catholic’ tradition; that means the gospel of Christ and the Eucharist are central to our worship, and we value the traditions and doctrines of the church. At the same time we are open to progressive interpretations of scripture and use a diversity of music and symbols in our worship. We also have a very lively welcoming Sunday School.
Our faith is expressed:
- spiritually, through worship and support
- socially through community events and activities;
- outwardly through engagement with London Inter Faith Centre and in our Ecumenical Partnership with the United Reformed Church;
- physically through the availability of rooms and other spaces for hire and
- practically with links, activities and information
We look forward to meeting you soon.
NOTICE OF PREPARATION OF NEW ELECTORAL ROLL
St Anne’s with Holy Trinity Brondesbury are about to begin the process of preparation of a new Electoral Roll. All persons on the current roll will be removed and we need to begin again. Electoral Roll Forms will be available for completion from Sunday 24th February. The new roll will be presented at our Annual Meeting on Sunday 7th April. Please make sure you complete a form once it is available!
You can also download a copy of the form to complete here! Application for Enrolment on Electoral Roll 2019